The Neversink Library – just another reason to love the good folks at Melville House. The design is simple, elegant, and amazing. Kudos to the designer, Christopher King who took over the reigns as Art Director from Kelly Blair.
The first eight books in the series are:
- The President by Georges Simenon (Translated by Daphne Woodward)
- The Autobiography of a Super-Tramp by W.H. Davies (Preface by George Bernard Shaw)
- The War with the Newts by Karel Čapek
- Faithful Ruslan: The Story of a Guard Dog by Georgi Vladimov (Translated and with an Introduction by Michael Glenny; afterword by Misha Glenny)
- The Train by Georges Simenon (Translated by Robert Baldick)
- The Eternal Philistine by Ödön von Horváth (Translated by John G. Wagner)
- The Late Lord Byron by Doris Langley Moore
- After Midnight by Irmgard Keun (Translated by Anthea Bell)
I know you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but I WANT these books!